Art and Art History Visual Resources Collection
You may access the Art and Art History Visual Resources Collection if you are a current student, faculty, or staff member of the University of Colorado, the Metropolitan State College of Denver, or the Community College of Denver. You must either access this collection from a computer located on one of these campuses or use Virtual Private Network (VPN) software if it is available to you through your institution for off-campus access.
Please note the appropriate username and password for your campus from the chart below and enter them at the collection's login page.
|Accessing the collection from:||Username||Password|
Metropolitan State College of Denver (VPN not available to students)
You must agree to the following Terms of Agreement and Conditions of Use:
Luna Imaging's Insight Software and the digital image collection associated with it (the Software) are being provided by the University of Colorado under the following license. By obtaining, using, and/or copying this work, you (the Licensee) agree that you have read, understood, and will comply with the following terms and conditions.
- The Software contains the University of Colorado's Department of Art and Art History implementation of a digital image collection;
- Any images obtained through use of the Software will be used only for non-profit, educational purposes;
- The use of images obtained through the software will only be used while the Licensee is either: a) an employee of the University of Colorado, Metropolitan State College of Denver, or the Community College of Denver, or b) an enrolled student at the University of Colorado, Metropolitan State College of Denver, or the Community College of Denver;
- When the Licensee is no longer an employee or student of the University of Colorado, Metropolitan State College of Denver or Community College of Denver, either by an action of the University of Colorado, Metropolitan State College of Denver or the Community College of Denver or due to actions of the Licensee, the Licensee will cease to use any images exported from the Department of Art and Art History's digital image collection;
- The Licensee agrees to indemnify the University for claims and liability arising out of the use of the Software or for any violations of this license;
- The University of Colorado supplies the software without any warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
University of Colorado at Boulder and CU System offices
University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
University of Colorado Denver
Community College of Denver (VPN not available)
Contact Visual Resources Collection for more information about the Art and Art History Visual Resources Collection.